- The Hand
- Renegade
- Tim: Retrieval
DTS-TV is really least of my worries although David and I have been discussing Out-of-School projects for the show. The only hints I can drop are Parodies, Deadliest Warrior, and Sparkly Vampire. If that isn't enough let me tell you more in another blog I will do later.
As for more on DTS-TV we have tweaked some stuff not only on the list. Some Episodes have shifted and disappeared. Episode 4 titled "Tissue Commercial" was deleted off the list and Jolly Time With John has been lifted to Ep. 4 and the new Season 1 finally titled "Flat Stanley-Begins" is amazing I shocked myself watching this. More on this later as well.
For news on The Hand I can shortly tell you that the "school" film location has switched. For one the new place is not as busy and definitely will not have annoying 4th grade whores. It's a church! More on this in The Hand Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment