Thursday, May 28, 2009

PAWN: Inestructible

I just remembered!!! We have our new PAWN series promo out. I may work on it this summer. Or not. We can use cast members though so email us at... kandtanimations@hotmail.com. Again this requires you to not mind getting killed. The way this will work is kowalsky09 (Kyle Kowalsky) will play they blue guy (or red I don't remember) he will kill the red guys (other cast members) and viking18 (me) will film. And if your fans you can add us on Pawn Tactic (although I hate that game.)

A side note please don't add me Scribe124 or Schiv on Runescape. I don't like having a full friends list. I add people I know or my friends on teh internetz. We are also working on a new season of RS Cops so we may have a Casting Call for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment