Hey, Tyler here with more information you didn't want to know. We have slimed down our video deleting list. Robo Rapter Episode 5 is back up for good now. Kyle VS Tyler is out now with new music and much better now then it was before. As for Brandon's Cartoons Episode 4 it's back up the same way it was before. We quickly won the dispute but I wouldn't count on it being up for too long. We will eventually have to straighten out music on every thing. Mostly because we want to make money off of our stuff eventually but not for a while. As for stuff coming up we have commentaries for Kyle VS Tyler and Robo Rapter Ep. 5. No idea when those will come out. Also I have noticed Season 2 of Brandon's Cartoons is doing very well so thanks for the views on that. We finished the new Pawn Machinima titled "Pawn: Indestructible" it's a series promo for our upcoming mini series Indestructible it will have about 10 episodes ranging from about 1 to 3 minutes. We will take volunteers on this series as long as you don't mind getting killed. If you are interested in helping contact us at kandtanimations@hotmail.com we will send you info on how you can help us. Right now we have no real movie news. Unfortunately I had no time to film this spring break. We will take a break from our 3 videos a week routine for a while because this week we just can't and we are running out of stuff. Most of our weekly videos are premade. I think next week is just going to be Eps. 9 and 10 of Brandon's Cartoons to make up for this week. And Robo Rapter Ep. 4 Commentary. Then there may be some spread out videos. We just need a slight break so we don't end up killing our selves with this junk. Now the question is "What are you doing this summer?" I'm going to tell you in this list...
The Chronicles Of Bob Eps. 1-6 (Uncut and Extended Versions)
The Chronicles Of Bob: The Lost Episode (Movie) (Uncut and Extended Version)
Music Video for Schools Out by Alice Cooper
Renegade
Thing Thing Online (Schiv9 series)
LAW (Cop Drama/ Comedy Series I will explain more about it later)
Sun Super Nova (Part 2 and 3)
The Slayer Chronicles (Halo 3 Machinima)
More Rune Scape Cops
Pawn: Indestructible
KandT Original Songs Video Album (With some Music Videos. More on this one later)
Well thats all I got right now but stay tuned for more.
See Yuh,
Tyler Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment