Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Funny Video Out.

Sup. This is Tyler and I would like to announce that we have came out with a new Random video. It's called "How To Make Friends" it's a short comedy How To video (kinda like the Kyle series) in the vid. we tell you how to and not to make friends. We originally made this for our MultiMedia 1 class as a project. The class including the teacher were all laughing the whole time. In fact the teacher liked it so much she used it as an example for the other classes. I think it is well done for a video I scripted in 5 minutes. So check it out here.

We have more videos like this coming out (that were for that same class) like a Poem Video and a Tissue Commercial. They will be out soon. So see them later. We will just start the videos with the name DTS-TV (David Tyler Shane TV) Well go see the first one and we will release the rest on YouTube later.

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment