Monday, February 2, 2009

New Rune Scape Cops


I don't own this show its A KandT Original thing but I do the writing for it so I want to tell you. Rune Scape Cops is coming out with a new season. I know your just sitting there thinking UHHHHHG! But trust me it will be much better. The first Season sucked because the first 3 episodes were our original way of filming were Kyle and I would narrate it and couldn't hold a f**king camera straight. And the 4th episode was a special thing and we were trying to do a new system. Episode 5 was the best though it had a nice plot and introduced the greatest RSC villain EVER!!! Season 2 will have plenty of plot. The first new episode will be in our crappy standard quality the next 4 will all be in HD (Widescreen)!!! Heres an Episode List...

Episode 6: Bar Bustin' (Standard)
Episode 7: Recall (HD)
Episode 8: Mods (HD)
Episode 9: No Name Yet. (HD)
Episode 10: Transfer (HD)

They'll pop up on YouTube very soon so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment