Now to the point of this Blarg (oops I mean Blog). MOVIES!!! A long while back I made a quick very crappy trailer for my upcoming remake of my own movie The Hand. Well after almost 2 years of it not coming out I finally took down the trailer. For a few reasons 1. It had footage from the original film which looked retarded. 2. Brandon is no longer part of the cast for obvious reasons. 3. It sucked and I was embarrassed of it.
Any way "When is it going to come out YOU STUPID MOTHER %&*@ING &#(*&^ BURGER!?" You may ask. Well I'm planning for some time around October depending on if I get what I want done. Bad thing about this is that's also around the time another movie is coming out to KandT (Not Revealing What It Is Yet.) So I might be cutting things close. Any way, I'm trying and I will probably end up getting Cancer from working to hard on getting it done. So ya fans YOUR WELCOME!!!
Check out the blog for The Hand (Here)
"What are you doing after that @$$ hole?" is the next thing you may ask. Well here's a list of movie projects I want to do (in the order they will probably come out.)
1.The Hand (duh)- [Horror/Action] 2009
2.Zero G- [Action/Hero Movie] (Before I hear anything about me being a fag for making a Hero movie its more of a Dark Knight style movie so shut up!) 2010
3.Vengeance- [Action] 2011 to 2012
4.Anarchy's Soldiers- [Action/Comedy] Very Far Away!!!
That's all I got for now BE HAPPY.
No comments:
Post a Comment